I’m Leon, a responsible, handy and experienced Guangzhou translator, interpreter and sourcing agent in China.
What I can do for you:
- Interpreting service / Document translation
- Trade show/fair /exhibition visit (booth,VIP Support, eg. Canton Fair)
- General business meeting
- Business negotiation
- Factory / supplier visit
- Supplier evaluation
- Office set-up support
- Product sourcing
- Contract preparation
- Market survey
- Order follow-up
- Quality checking
- Shipping arrangement
- Business suggestion
- Travel plan tailoring
- Hotel & plane booking, car renting, airport pick-up & drop off.
- Shopping and look-around guidance
Why you can be confident in me:
- I’m good at English
- BEC (Business English Certificate) Higher Passed. This is the top level of Business English from University of Cambridge. What is BEC?
- TEM (Test for English Majors) 8 Passed. This is the top level of English for English majors in China. What is TEM8?
- First place award in CCTV Cup English Speaking Contest 2010. Watch video (I know it’s not a perfect speech, but i’d like to share it with you and hope you’ll like it)
- A practice of President Obama’s Victory Speech in Chicago 2008. Watch video (I hold no political view. It’s just a way to improve my English)
- I’m experienced in international trade
- Business English major in university
- 5 years experiences in international trade
- 7 years experiences in interpreting for various businesses, apparel, national resource, fashion industry…
- Two years experiences in purchasing
- I’m a responsible person
- Never late for any meeting. Not even once.
- Almost all requirements from customers met.
- Think for customers(research and find the best source, bargain and shipment consideration)
- Work not by hour, or by day, but by when customer’s requirements are all met.